I’ve definitely decided on backstitching the lettering.
- Yellow towers bottom right, Eugene McCarthy Post Office (1934) (now Hyatt Place Hotel and Custom House apartments)
- Above that, Galtier Plaza (1986) (now Cray Plaza)
- Dome to the left, Minnesota State Capitol (1904)
- Gray tower below dome, North Central Life Tower (1980) (now Bremer Bank Tower)
- Gray tower next to that, Meritor Tower (1980) (now UBS Plaza)
- Copper-colored below *the mystery building, Radisson Hotel (1966) (now InterContinental Hotel)
And because someone’s going to ask — no, not that McCarthy. :)
* A mystery no longer! It’s the former American National Bank building (now US Bank Center).
(photo: original work)